Monday, August 17, 2009

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

As some of you know, I have been in the life coach business for a few years, and I love to ask this question to individuals, who need to renovate themselves or their relationships -- " Would you date yourself?" Recently I amended it to include and " How Much Fun Are You to Live/work With?"


Well - why did I amend it? Do you know that I have met some people that we should storm Parliament Hill to immediately enact a law to include euthanasia under OHIP coverage, who quickly, and I mean New York minute, quickly, say to me with a straight face, " Yes, I'd date myself." What in the hell goes on in some people's minds?

From the moment they open their eyes, and speak, they cause the dog to vomit. Even Jesus would have taken his belt off to straighten up their arrogant bad ass attitude. It doesn't matter what they are asked to do -- they take offence and respond with the eye rolling, head flipping, lip snarling (learned from Elvis no doubt), and wait, it gets better, the foot stomping, or door slamming . Or how about the ones who just look at you like "who said you could speak." Now I know you are laughing and thinking I am talking about your kids, your mate when you ask them to take out the garbage, but I am talking about employees when they are asked to do their job. Yes, you would think you are requesting their immediate kidney removal.

What has happened in this crazy employment world? With few jobs and people jumping off the CN tower because they don't have a job, why are companies putting up with employees who act like pitbull Simon Cowell -- you know who I mean -- Mr. arrogant Smartie Pants who makes the kids cry on American Idol. Love to see his gene pool!!!


Last week I spent three days of emotional abuse with the jack ass of all jack assess (a graduate of the Simon Cowell Classless Course) and finally, sent an email to the owner of the company telling him, loved the product -- don't love the Manager. The answer I received, "yes, I have had similar feedback to yours that he is condescending, irresponsible, rude, self important, erratic,etc. and the etc. is long, I can assure you, but he has cabinet experience." And so I sit writing my blog when I could be out pushing the granite, meeting some wonderful people like you who need to have help to get their house glammed (question -- when you turn the key to your house -- does it turn you on) and making some lovely eco friendly green money. Love the granite.

And if you read my posting from yesterday, you know my music is on. My cure all until my next wave of joy appears and it will, always does somehow. Long live the Blogger!!




No comments:

Post a Comment